The Diocese of Oxford, Oxfordshire County Council and Viva Doorsteps invite you to Flourishing Under 5s: A Networking and Learning Event for Toddler Groups.
We know that a child’s first 1001 days are crucial to the rest of their lives and across Oxfordshire local churches are a key player in providing young families with the support they need for their child’s early years to go well. Come along and be inspired about the vital role you play in the lives of local families.
Date: Saturday 29th September
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
Venue: St Clement’s Centre, Cross St, Oxford OX4 1DA
Over the past 9 months we have listened to toddler group leaders via workshops and telephone research and heard the interest to meet with peers to learn and share best practice. This learning and networking event for todder group leaders and volunteers comes as a response to this interest. It aims to:
- Inspire you about the role you play in your community
- Connect you with others and link you to the wider picture
- Help you assess what you are doing and reflect on your practice
- Identify strengths and areas for growth
- Share good practice
- Provide relevant training tasters
- Discuss next steps to develop a community of peer support and good practice
- Signpost you to valuable connections and resources
A £5 Voluntary contribution. We don’t want cost to be a barrier to attendance so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on concessions.
Please follow the link for further details and to book tickets.